ALL SALES FINAL ON ALL SALE ITEMS - NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
- Q: When is the Sunshine Sale?
- A: You can shop the Sunshine Sale online on Wednesday January 3rd - Friday January 5th. Our New Canaan & Westport locations will be closed January 3rd and 4th. If you want to shop sale then shop splashofpink.com.
- Q: I have a promo code. Can I use this on my Sunshine Sale order?
- A: No, all promo codes are invalid during the Sale. No coupons can be redeemed during these event days. That includes reward points. No reward points can be used at this sale. But don't worry - you will still earn your points for any orders placed during the sale.
- Q: What is your return policy on Sale items?
- A: All sale items purchased during the Sunshine Sale are final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange. For each sale item added to your cart you will need to acknowledge that by checking a box before your item can be added to your cart. Non-sale items purchased during the sale event follow our normal 30 day return policy.
- Q: Will you be price matching other websites?
- A: No. We are a family owned business. We love always giving excellent customer service and during this sale we get excited to offer you terrific savings on the product you love. While we do not price match we offer competitive pricing and the pricing of each product is dependent on the demand and the underlying inventory levels we are holding. In some cases you will find our prices higher and in some cases you will find them lower. In the event when our price is higher, we cannot price match but we can get your order shipped out to you in a timely manner and you will feel good knowing you are saving, shopping and supporting a local family owned business. Orders cannot be adjusted or cancelled once it is placed.
- Q: How much is shipping and when will my order ship?
- A: We will be offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $75. These sale days create very high traffic. We do NOT guarantee our typical 24 hour processing and we ask that you please allow up to 7-10 business days for processing of all orders. We will work hard to get all orders out ASAP!
- Q: Do you ship international?
- A: YES WE DO!! Allow additional time in transit.
- Q: What if I goofed on my order?
- A: Once your order is placed no changes can be made to it. It cannot be changed or cancelled no matter the circumstance. Make sure to check over your cart carefully before checking out. If you need to speak with an associate about your order the best way to contact us is by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to respond within 24 hours. DO NOT EMAIL US TO CANCEL OR CHANGE YOUR ORDER. That cannot be done once the order is placed. We will do our best to answer the typical high call volume that occurs during this event but your call may go unanswered. We apologize if this occurs so please leave a voicemail or better yet send us an email. Our entire team works long hours during this time and take great pride that each order is processed with care and accuracy.
- Q: I had an item in my tote, but it disappeared! What happened?
- A: Remember: our inventory is ‘real-time’ so if you add it to your cart it does not reserve it for you. Don’t delay in checking out as someone could add it to their cart at the same time as you. Checkout first and your favorite item(s) is yours!
- Q: Should I create an account at Splash of Pink or check out as a guest?
- A: Did you know that Splashofpink.com has an amazing Pink Perks Reward Program? All you have to do is create an account so all your purchases are kept for you in your history. You earn reward points for every dollar you spend and it makes checking out 10 times faster - which we all know during this sale means everything! So go on to Splashofpink.com and create a username and password if you don’t already have one. It is so simple and a total no brainer! If you check out as a guest you will not earn points for your purchases.